By Nomali Sibeko
Organisational politics is a way of life in all organisations and often hinders the achievement of common goals. Yet, people usually do not have appropriate strategies for dealing with it.
There is a solution to this challenge. The Organisational Savvy Workshop focuses on creating a better understanding of organizational politics and how this can be used to create positive outcomes. It emanates from work done by Brandon and Seldman and published in their book: Survival of the Savvy: High Integrity Political Tactics for Career and Company Success.
The Talent Hub International, as a strategic partner of Brandon Partners, is presenting their Organizational Savvy workshops in South Africa. The Workshop provides a platform to learn, share and understand the strategies for handling organizational politics. It provides actionable insights to develop key savvy skills.
Core areas covered include:
- Overview on dynamics of organizational politics, influence and power.
- Understanding the intricacies of how to enter the ethical politics arena in organizations using practical, non-manipulative ideas
- Using vital strategies and savvy skills for navigating organizational politics.
The take-aways from Organizational Savvy workshop also include the following:
- Participant workbook with activities and resources
- Organizational savvy self-assessment with scoring report and interpretation guide
- Best seller book – Survival of the savvy.
The Talent Hub International will be presenting a two-day Organisational Savvy workshop in November 2018. The details are as follows:
Date: 21 – 22 November 2018
Time: 08:30 – 16:30
Venue: Protea Hotel by Marriott Midrand, Gauteng.
Cost: R8 999.00 (excl. vat) per delegate
By attending this workshop, you are building your organizational savvy – a cutting-edge competency that is mission critical for achieving business results.
For more information on the Organizational Savvy workshop please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Susan London 27(0)829907525 /Nomali Sibeko 27(0)829989904